Clinics | Camps
If you are looking for an opportunity to TRAIN COMPETITIVELY, develop ALL SKILLS, and MAXIMIZE the number of ball contacts you get during the summer, you should join our Ducks Beach clinics and camps. Ducks training will provide you coaches that are PASSIONATE, EXPERIENCED and KNOWLEDGEABLE. Our sessions will provide game-like MEANINGFUL BALL CONTACTS to enhance motor skill acquisition, in a FUN and CHALLENGING training environment. We focus on game play and game-like situations to provide authentic learning environments.
13U - 15U Beach Bash Camp - Intermediate | Advanced
Lead Camp Coaches: Rob MacKenzie and other Ducks Beach Coaches
Ages: *Male and Female
13U (born in 2007 or later)
14U (born in 2006 or later)
15U (born in 2005 or later)
Location: Town Centre Beach Courts
Times: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Start Date: Monday August 24, 2020
End Date: Thursday August 27th, 2020
Cost: $185 + GST
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced (You must have previous Beach and/or indoor club team experience to register in this program – please refer to FAQ to further information) *Athletes from other clubs are welcome to attend
(Acceptance into this program is at the discretion of the Director of Beach)
Registration Cost Includes
- 12 hours of instruction
- Tank Top
- Insurance (Covid-19 exemption)
- Equipment Use
- Teamsnap Fees
Steps to complete prior to registration:
- Athletes and families are required to fully read and understand our RETURN TO PLAY AND SAFETY PLAN prior to registering in our programs.
- Fill out and save INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
- Fill out and save HEALTH DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE
- Please fill out above forms prior to registering and save to the device you will be registering from to save time
- If you have teammates in mind, please have up to 3 names ready. You do not need to register with any teammates in mind, you will be placed in a group based on your ability
*PRO TIPS – if you are registering from your phone, you can save a screenshot of the filled out and signed form to your images and upload the photo during the reg process
*Dont have a printer? screenshot each page of the document – open the image on your iPhone and go to “edit” under edit, you can choose “markup” and sign the image manually – save to your phone and upload during reg
REGULAR REFUND POLICY
The Ducks’ policy is that no refunds will be given once programs have commenced. It is club policy that refunds will ONLY be given under specific extenuating circumstances. Return of the registration fee must be approved by the registrar and will be prorated if the sessions have already begun. Refunds will not be approved after sessions have begun and a replacement may not be found. Approved refunds are subject to:
- a $40 cancellation fee
- prorated amount, based on the amount of sessions elapsed
- deduction of unrecoverable costs (ie. facility fees, affiliation fees, equipment, etc.)
- refunds will not be given for sessions cancelled due to inclement weather or athlete missed sessions
COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
In the event that a program must be shut down due to a confirmed case of Covid-19, participants will receive a pro-rated discount for the remainder of the sessions less unrecoverable costs.
PARTICIPANT FALLS ILL – NO COVID TEST
If an athlete falls ill, our regular Refund policy will take effect. If participant exhibits Covid-19 symptoms, it is imperative they contact 8-1-1 immediately. Please refer to our RETURN TO PLAY page for specific instructions.
No refunds will be given for regular illness, unconfirmed by official Covid-19 test.
If you have any questions, please email the program coordinator Bryan Gee: firstname.lastname@example.org