Private | Semi Private Sessions
The Ducks offer private | semi private beach sessions, for individuals, teams and small groups. The private sessions are run by experienced HIGH PERFORMANCE Ducks Beach coaches, and are PERSONALIZED to meet the specific needs of the athletes and teams.
Private Training Information
Lead Coaches: See staff list below. Coaches will be allocated based on the focus of training, coach and court availability.
Location: Town Centre
1 – 2 players – $80 per 1 hour session + GST
3 – 4 players – $100 per 1 hour session + GST
*For groups larger than one, you must register as a group.
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Training Staff
Steps to complete prior to registration:
- Athletes and families are required to fully read and understand our RETURN TO PLAY AND SAFETY PLAN prior to registering in our programs.
- Fill out and save INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
- Fill out and save HEALTH DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE
- Please fill out above forms prior to registering and save to the device you will be registering from to save time
*PRO TIPS – if you are registering from your phone, you can save a screenshot of the filled out and signed form to your images and upload the photo during the reg process
*Dont have a printer? screenshot each page of the document – open the image on your iPhone and go to “edit” under edit, you can choose “markup” and sign the image manually – save to your phone and upload during reg
Registration Cost Includes
- Insurance (Covid-19 exemption)
- Equipment Use
- Teamsnap Fees
REGULAR REFUND POLICY
The Ducks’ policy is that no refunds will be given once programs have commenced. It is club policy that refunds will ONLY be given under specific extenuating circumstances. Refunds will not be approved after sessions have begun and a replacement may not be found. Approved refunds are subject to:
- a $40 cancellation fee
- prorated amount, based on the amount of sessions elapsed
- deduction of unrecoverable costs (ie. facility fees, affiliation fees, equipment, etc.)
- refunds will not be given for sessions cancelled due to inclement weather or athlete missed sessions
COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
In the event that a program must be shut down due to a confirmed case of Covid-19, participants will receive a pro-rated discount for the remainder of the sessions less unrecoverable costs.
PARTICIPANT FALLS ILL – NO COVID TEST
If an athlete falls ill, our regular Refund policy will take effect. If participant exhibits Covid-19 symptoms, it is imperative they contact 8-1-1 immediately. Please refer to our RETURN TO PLAY page for specific instructions.
No refunds will be given for regular illness, unconfirmed by official Covid-19 test.
If you have any questions, please email the Beach Director, Bryan Gee: email@example.com