Grass volleyball is one of the absolute best ways to improve your game, compete hard and socialize with teammates and friends. Grass volleyball is growing each and every year, primarily, because it is a lot of fun, and provides opportunities for athletes to play of organized competitive games and get thousands of meaningful reps. If you love volleyball, love to play, and love to compete, grass volleyball is the perfect fit for you.
Why Play Grass?
– Lots of gameplay and meaningful contacts
– Lots of courts and outdoor space to play
– Lots of awesome people
We are excited to offer safe, quality training during COVID-19. It is essential that you understand and read all of the information that has been provided for you. Please have all of the necessary documents ready to ensure your registration process is efficient and correct. Key points:
– Age Groups – Based on indoor club 2021 age categories.
– Sign Up – Use your year of birth – Registration button is below.
– Waitlist – It is imperative that you register on a waitlist if the program is at capacity. This will allow us to offer additional programming where needed based on demand.
– Club Release Forms – You do not need a club release to participate in Ducks Grass. All clubs are welcome.
– Group Size – Space is very limited – please refer to your age grouping below for registration limits
Steps to complete prior to registration:
- Athletes and families are required to fully read and understand our RETURN TO PLAY AND SAFETY PLAN prior to registering in our programs.
- Fill out and save INDEMNITY AGREEMENT for each team member
- Fill out and save HEALTH DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE for each team member
- You must have up to 6 team members’ contact info available for registration. Only teams will be registered at this time.
Please fill out above forms prior to registering and save to the device you will be registering from to save time. These above forms will be collected for each team member after registration is confirmed and will not be required during the registration process.
Ducks 4 vs 4 Summer Grass League
Ducks 4 vs 4 Summer Grass League is an awesome way for athletes to play hard, socialize and compete throughout the summer. The 4 vs 4 league is open for athletes 14U-18U, male and female. The format is structured for lots of organized league gameplay, with a weekly ladder pool play structure, teams will be given opportunities to compete against teams of their own level, as well as challenge themselves every week. The league will provide an introduction to grass volleyball, and well as sweet prizes for league champions. This is a fun and competitive format, dont miss out on this fun volleyball commmunity.
REGISTRATION COST INCLUDES
8 sessions x 3 hr = 24 hours of gameplay
Competitive & Fun Training Evironment
Location: Eagle Ridge South Grass Field
Equipment Use & Instruction
IMPORTANT: Athletes who are not current VBC members will be required to purchase a recreational membership through VBC in order to participate. Cost is approx $12 and link will be provided to you by the Ducks after your grass registration is confirmed
Full 4-6 member team registrations are only accepted at this point. If you do not have a team, please fill out the following form and we will do our best to place you
PROGRAM NOTES & EXTRA INFO
Format Session 1 - Seeding Day Sessions 2-7 - League Play Session 8 - Playoffs
Current COVID-19 restrictions do not allow for league play. The league will begin with training in teams and evolve into league play when/if COVID-19 restrictions change.
Registration is done as a team, with a minimum of 4 athletes, to a maximum of 6 athletes per team. We strongly encourage 5 - 6 athletes per team for injury, absence and substitution purposes.
A team captain must complete the registration form for the entire team. Information they require is: Team members first and last names Team members email addresses and phone numbers Captain will be required to collect and submit waiver forms for each member of their team after registration is complete.
Ideally, teams will be formed with both male and female athletes. However, we understand that this is not always possible. All female teams are allowed. All male teams are only allowed at 14U and 15U, they are not allowed at 16U - 18U due to the grass rules and net height we will be competing with. 16U - 18U teams will be able to have a maximum of 2 males playing on the court at a time, as our goal is to create a Reverse 4's (co-ed) playing format.
14U & 15U Male & Female | 2007-2006 born (Intermediate - Advanced)
16U-18U Male & Female | 2005-2003 born (Intermediate - Advanced)
REGULAR REFUND POLICY
The Ducks’ policy is that no refunds will be given once programs have commenced. It is club policy that refunds will ONLY be given under specific extenuating circumstances. Return of the registration fee must be approved by the registrar and will be prorated if the sessions have already begun. Refunds are subject to:
- a $40 cancellation fee
- prorated amount, based on the amount of sessions elapsed
- deduction of unrecoverable costs (ie. facility fees, affiliation fees, equipment, etc.)
- refunds will not be given for sessions cancelled due to inclement weather or athlete missed sessions
COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
In the event that a program must be shut down due to a confirmed case of Covid-19, participants will receive a pro-rated discount for the remainder of the sessions less unrecoverable costs.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org