ADULT GRASS LEAGUE
The Ducks are excited to team up with POCO OUTDOOR VOLLEYBALL to provide an organised and competitive grass volleyball league for adults. Our primary goal is to get adults out playing as much volleyball as possible, while growing and connecting the volleyball community. The Ducks have been volleyball leaders in our community for over 25 years, and want to see the adult game flourish in our area.
Our adult grass league is designed to provide lots of competitive gameplay, in a social community of awesome volleyball people. The weekly pool play ladder structure will allow for continual competition at the appropriate level, so everyone can stay active and play hard.
Awesome volleyball, great people and sweet prizes. If you love volleyball, love to compete and want to be a part of a growing community of adult volleyball players….THIS LEAGUE IS FOR YOU.
FORMAT – Co-Ed Reverse 4’s
– 2 male and 2 female athletes per team | 1-2 substitutes allowed per team
– Maximum 2 male athletes may play in a match at one time
– All female teams are allowed to register
– Male athletes attack back row and can only block males
– Servers alternate through serving order
A – Basic knowledge of the rules and understanding of the game | Skill range from beginner to intermediate (Recreational Player | Padawan Level)
AA – Strong knowledge of the rules and understanding of the game | Skill range from intermediate to advanced (Competitive High School and/or Club Player | Experienced Grass-Outdoor Player | Jedi Level)
AAA – Super knowledge of the rules and understanding of the game | Skill range from advanced to elite (Competitive Post-Secondary Player | Highly Experienced Grass-Outdoor Player | Yoda Level)
10 sessions x 3 hrs = 30 Hours of League
Competitive & Fun Environment
Sweet People & Awesome Volleyball
Great Prizes from Great Partners
Ages: Male and Female Adults Only
Start Date: Tuesday, June 7th, 2022
End Date: Tuesday, August 9th, 2022
Times: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Location: Eagle Ridge South Field, Coquitlam, BC
Sessions: 10 Sessions
Seeding Day | Pool Play Ladder | Playoffs
Skill Level: Volleyball experience is required
Registration of teams this year has been simplified. Only the captain is required to register. No team member is required to purchase a separate VBC membership as insurance is now included in your fee.
Teams must register a minimum of 4 athletes to a maximum of 6. A maximum of 2 male athletes must be on the court at all times. Teams may play with 4 female athletes with modified rules.
A team captain must complete the registration form for the entire team. Information they require is: team members first and last names, team members email addresses and phone numbers. Captain will be required to collect and submit waiver forms for each member of their team after registration is complete.
Pick a team name! If you don't have one at the time of registration, we can add it for you later
Waitlist - It is imperative that you register on a waitlist if the program is at capacity. This will allow us to offer additional programming where needed based on demand
Subs - You may register 1-2 subs
Teams of 4 males are not permitted. Teams may not have more than 2 males playing on the court at any given time.
Steps to complete prior to registration:
- Athletes and families are required to fully read and understand our RETURN TO PLAY AND SAFETY PLAN prior to registering in our programs.
- Fill out and save INDEMNITY AGREEMENT for each team member – you will only be required to upload the captain’s indemnity form when completing your registration
- You must have up to 6 team members’ contact info available for registration. Only teams will be registered at this time.
Please fill out above forms prior to registering and save to the device you will be registering from to save time. These above forms will be collected for each team member after registration is confirmed and will not be required during the registration process.
A minimum of 4 people (max of 6) must be added to a team’s roster to complete registration.
email: email@example.com if you have any questions or need help
In addition to our return to play, we will be requiring athletes to self-screen before participating in any league play.
Our covid-19 protocols include the following:
- all current PHO will be strictly adhered to
We will adjust all programming and league play as required should the Provincial regulations and our provincial sporting organization require any modifications
Participants must stay home if:
- they don’t feel well or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- someone in their household has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19
- they have traveled outside of British Columbia within the last 14 days
- someone in their household has traveled outside of British Columbia within the last 14 days
- they have been in contact with a known/presumptive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
ADULT PROGRAM PARTNER
ADULT PROGRAM SPONSORS
REGULAR REFUND POLICY
The Ducks’ policy is that no refunds will be given once programs have commenced. It is club policy that refunds will ONLY be given under specific extenuating circumstances. Return of the registration fee must be approved by the registrar and will be prorated if the sessions have already begun. Refunds are subject to:
- a $40 cancellation fee
- prorated amount, based on the amount of sessions elapsed
- deduction of unrecoverable costs (ie. facility fees, affiliation fees, equipment, etc.)
- refunds will not be given for sessions cancelled due to inclement weather or athlete missed sessions
COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
In the event that a program must be shut down due to a confirmed case of Covid-19, participants will receive a pro-rated discount for the remainder of the sessions less unrecoverable costs.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org