The Ducks are excited to team up with POCO VOLLEYBALL, to provide an organized and competitive adult grass volleyball tournament at the end of summer. Summer is not quite over just yet…we want to provide a sweet opportunity for adults to come together and enjoy a day of amazing competition, while growing and connecting the volleyball community.
There will be lots of competitive gameplay and awesome volleyball people. The playoffs will be tiered so teams will compete against ability appropriate teams, so everyone can have fun, stay active and play hard.
Awesome volleyball, great people and sweet prizes. This tournament will be a blast. See you all there.
FORMAT – Co-Ed Reverse 4’s (Saturday, August 20th)
– 1-2 substitutes allowed per team | R4’s – Must have 2 females and 2 males on the court
– Male athletes attack back row and can only block males
– Female athletes can attack front row and block
– Servers alternate through serving order
TIERING | TOURNAMENT CAPACITY
A – Basic knowledge of the rules and understanding of the game | Skill range from beginner to intermediate (Recreational Player | Padawan Level) | 16 teams
AA – Strong knowledge of the rules and understanding of the game | Skill range from intermediate to advanced (Competitive High School and/or Club Player | Experienced Grass-Outdoor Player | Jedi Level) | 16 teams
AAA – Super knowledge of the rules and understanding of the game | Skill range from advanced to elite (Competitive Post-Secondary Player | Highly Experienced Grass-Outdoor Player | Yoda Level) | 16 teams
*Final tiering and pool placement is at the discretion of the tournament director. When registering you will be required to enter experience levels for each member. Tiers may be combined based on registration numbers
REVERSE 4's GRASSFEST INFORMATION | Saturday, August 20th
Cash Prizes for Top Division Champions
Competitive, Social, and Fun Atmosphere
Sweet People & Awesome Volleyball
Lots of Great Prizes from Great Partners
Date: Saturday, August 20th, 2022
Times: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Eagle Ridge South Field (Coquitlam)
Tournament structure subject to change due to COVID-19 and Provincial Health Orders
Teams must register a minimum of 4 athletes to a maximum of 6. A max of 2 male and/or female athletes must be on the court at all times.
A team captain must complete the registration form for the entire team. Information they require is: team members first and last names, team members email addresses and phone numbers. Captain will be required to collect and submit waiver forms for each member of their team after registration is complete.
Waitlist - It is imperative that you register on a waitlist if the tournament is at capacity as we may be able to add additional spots
We will be accepting registrations through Team Snap for this event. At the time of registration, the link for your event will become active. If you do not have a teamsnap account, you will be asked during the registration process OR you can sign up for one before registration.
Steps to complete prior to registration:
- Fill out and save the INDEMNITY AGREEMENT . You will not be asked to upload your forms during registration – to make it quicker for you, you will not be asked to upload the form during registration. We will send you a link after registration for your team members to upload their forms as well.
- Reverse 4s – You must have a minimum of 4 athletes (including captain) to a maximum of 6 athletes’ contact info available at the time of registration. Only teams will be registered at this time.
- Please enter your team member contact info on the main registration page – do not add each as a participant or you will be required to pay the full team fee per person
Please fill out above forms prior to registering and save to the device you will be registering from to save time. These above forms will be collected for each team member after registration is confirmed and will not be required during the registration process.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need help
In addition to our return to play, we will be requiring athletes to self-screen before particåipating in any league play.
Our covid-19 protocols include the following:
- Enhanced cleaning of equipment
- all PHO will be strictly adhered to
- No spectators at this time, only participants are allowed on the field of play and must maintain social distancing off the court.
We will adjust all programming and league play as required should the Provincial regulations and our provincial sporting organization require any modifications
Participants must stay home if:
- they don’t feel well or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- someone in their household has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19
- they have traveled outside of British Columbia within the last 14 days
- someone in their household has traveled outside of British Columbia within the last 14 days
- they have been in contact with a known/presumptive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
ADULT PROGRAM PARTNER
ADULT PROGRAM SPONSORS
REGULAR REFUND POLICY
The Ducks’ policy is that no refunds will be given once programs have commenced. It is club policy that refunds will ONLY be given under specific extenuating circumstances. Return of the registration fee must be approved by the registrar and will be prorated if the sessions have already begun. Refunds are subject to:
- a $40 cancellation fee
- prorated amount, based on the amount of sessions elapsed
- deduction of unrecoverable costs (ie. facility fees, affiliation fees, equipment, etc.)
- refunds will not be given for sessions cancelled due to inclement weather or athlete missed sessions
COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
In the event that a program must be shut down due to a confirmed case of Covid-19, participants will receive a pro-rated discount for the remainder of the sessions less unrecoverable costs.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com