ADULT GRASS TRAIN & PLAY
The Ducks are excited to provide an organized TRAIN and PLAY for ADULTS who want to learn more about the game of volleyball and improve their skills. Our goal is to get adults out playing as much volleyball as possible, while growing and connecting the volleyball community. Training will provide athletes an opportunity to learn the game of volleyball, develop their skills, and play competitive matches. This program is a great fit for BEGINNER to INTERMEDIATE adults who love volleyball, want to improve and meet new people!
TRAIN AND PLAY INFORMATION
10 sessions x 1.5 hrs = 15 Hours of Training
Competitive & Fun Environment
Sweet People & Awesome Volleyball
Lots of Reps and Play
Ages: Male and Female Adults Only
Start Date: Tuesday, June 7th, 2022
End Date: Tuesday, August 9th, 2022
Times: 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Location: Eagle Ridge South Field
Sessions: 10 Sessions
Skill Level: Beginner + Intermediate
Steps to complete prior to registration:
- Athletes and families are required to fully read and understand our RETURN TO PLAY AND SAFETY PLAN prior to registering in our programs.
- Fill out and save INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
- Please fill out above forms prior to registering and save to the device you will be registering from to save time. These above forms will be collected for each team member after registration is confirmed and will not be required during the registration process.
email: email@example.com if you have any questions or need help
In addition to our return to play, we will be requiring athletes to self-screen before participating in any league play.
Our covid-19 protocols include the following:
- Enhanced cleaning of equipment
- all PHO will be strictly adhered to
- No spectators at this time, only participants are allowed on the field of play and must maintain social distancing off the court.
We will adjust all programming and league play as required should the Provincial regulations and our provincial sporting organization require any modifications
Participants must stay home if:
- they don’t feel well or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- someone in their household has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19
- they have traveled outside of British Columbia within the last 14 days
- someone in their household has traveled outside of British Columbia within the last 14 days
- they have been in contact with a known/presumptive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
ADULT PROGRAM SPONSORS
REGULAR REFUND POLICY
The Ducks’ policy is that no refunds will be given once programs have commenced. It is club policy that refunds will ONLY be given under specific extenuating circumstances. Return of the registration fee must be approved by the registrar and will be prorated if the sessions have already begun. Refunds are subject to:
- a $40 cancellation fee
- prorated amount, based on the amount of sessions elapsed
- deduction of unrecoverable costs (ie. facility fees, affiliation fees, equipment, etc.)
- refunds will not be given for sessions cancelled due to inclement weather or athlete missed sessions
COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
In the event that a program must be shut down due to a confirmed case of Covid-19, participants will receive a pro-rated discount for the remainder of the sessions less unrecoverable costs.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org